Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Reading Fluency Practice

To test your reading fluency, we use the Dibel's Reading Assessment. If you're interested in improving your fluency, print out some of these passages and practice at home.  Your goal should be to read more than 100 words per minute on the "4th Grade Ave" passages.  Use a stopwatch and check your fluency, or practice with a parent! The only way to become a better reader is to practice, practice, practice!

Fourth Grade Reading Fluency Passages

4 comments:

  1. I think this is very good way to practice fluency I might print one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is also a good way to practice your reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think It is a good way practice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw kayleigh and I miss her so much i wish she didn't move

    ReplyDelete